Paraobras has a team of professional lawyers who take care of everything you need to get Golden Visa through our Premium service.
Obtaining Residence Permit in Portugal for Investment Activity :
Current legal provisions open up the possibility for foreign investors to apply for a residence permit for investment activity, to those who have regular entry into national territory ( valid Schengen visa holders or visa waiver beneficiaries ), by making capital transfers, creating jobs or buying real estate.
Who can apply?
The legislation is being repealed and the investor will be able to choose one of the following investment activities to obtain a residence permit:
- Acquisition of real estate of a value equal to or greater than € 500,000.00 ( five hundred thousand euros );
- Acquisition of real estate, whose construction has been completed for at least 30 years or located in an urban rehabilitation area and carrying out goods rehabilitation works acquired properties, in the total amount equal to or greater than € 350,000.00 ( three hundred and fifty thousand euros );
- Capital transfer in the amount equal to or greater than 1 million euros;
- Creation of at least, 10 jobs.
In addition to the changes listed above, the inclusion of investment in venture capital, activities of cultural production, scientific research, and positive discrimination through a 20% reduction in investment in low density and productivity territories.
- Valid passport;
- Schengen visa holder, if applicable, and regularize the situation with the SEF within 90 days from the date of first entry into Portugal;
- Criminal record of the country of origin or country where you have lived for more than a year;
- Declaration to authorize consultation of the Portuguese criminal record;
- Updated negative debt statement issued by the Tax and Customs Authority and social security;
- Declaration, on honor, by which the applicant certifies that he will comply with the requirements of investment activity in national territory;
- Health insurance.